In a world where your intellectual property is your most valuable asset, patents are becoming an essential tool for achieving and maintaining a competitive edge.
- IP Due Diligence: Everything You Need to Know.
- Making Liqueurs for Gifts (Storeys Country Wisdom Bulletin A-101)!
- Damned if I Do;
- The Innocent Eye: The Life of Robert J. Flaherty?
- History and the Homeric Iliad.
- Arthroscopy of the Knee Joint: Diagnosis and Operative Techniques.
- The Shaggy Dog and Other Murders.
While most companies will not operate at this level, the strategic management of patents, and the costs of enforcing and defending them, are becomining critical business functions. In this accessible and practical guide, Henry Heines shows readers how to apply due diligence, a common concept in corporate finance and investing, to analyze the costs and benefits of patent management, and to navigate through the legal and technical maze.
With dozens of examples from many industries, he walks readers through the various ways in which technological advances can be presented as patentable inventions and in which the patents of competitors can be confronted and evaluated. He also offers guidance in managing a portfolio of patents and inventions, regardless of whether they make it to market as products.
A glossary of terms and listing of resources will make this book a handy reference for anyone involved in product development, corporate strategy, or intellectual property. He has over 30 years of experience advising large and small businesses, universities, research institutions, and venture capitalists in such fields as chemistry, biotech, semiconductors, medical devices, and laboratory instruments. He is the author of many articles on the management of patents, and serves as Patent Editor of Chemical Engineering Progress.
- A Belle in a Bookshop.
- Review: Factor Man – A Belle in a Bookshop.
- Account Options.
- Nietzsches Horse.
- About Dennis Crouch;
See All Customer Reviews. Shop Books.
- The Age of Sacred Terror.
- Michael A Kahn.
- Essays in Metaphysics: Identity and Difference.
- How to Acquire $1-million in Income Real Estate in One Year Using Borrowed Money in Your Free Time.
- Due diligence on a novel T cell therapy and discovery platform.
- Due Diligence: A Rachel Gold Mystery #4.
Add to Wishlist. Pilot or Siler City — one of the big cities often mentioned in the show. By the way, in this episode, we discover that Andy was valedictorian of his high school class, but I digress….
Due Diligence – A Symposium on Vetting Works of Art
Adding the northward corridor cities up into the Carolinas seems hard to fathom, yet the teacher dude was talking about this in on a half hour comedy show! Check out the latest weekly podcast from Jason and I -we discuss loosely tenanted Chinese cities and a recent list we discovered in a Curbed article that includes Atlanta and 4 other cities at the forefront of tackling urban sprawl. And the Beltline seems to have inspired this closing observation from Mr.