Add co-authors Co-authors. Upload PDF.
Follow this author. New articles by this author.
New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research. Email address for updates. My profile My library Metrics Alerts. Sign in.
Catholic Identity: Balancing Reason, Faith, and Power - Michele Dillon - Buku Google
Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 26 18 iindex 40 University of New Hampshire. Articles Cited by. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion 42 3 , , Faith and health: Psychological perspectives, , Cultural Studies? Critical Methodologies 1 4 , , Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion 44 2 , , Articles 1—20 Show more.
Michele Dillon (1984)
Edward Malloy, along with Fr. For decades, many Catholic colleges and universities have operated as if Catholic doctrine were a social construct contingent on the specific historical, cultural, and institutional contexts in which it emerges. Unfortunately, the subtlety was missed by many of those in attendance.
- Growing Plantation Forests.
- Secondary navigation:;
- Wilton Cookie Exchange Book.
At alumni dinners, they will make sure there is a Jesuit in a collar at every table, like the floral arrangement. The Presidents of these colleges will never implement the tenets of Ex Corde Ecclesiae unless they are forced. The pronouncement by the Vatican that the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru is neither Catholic nor pontifical may be just the start. Close Login.
Web Exclusives First Thoughts. Intellectual Retreats Erasmus Lectures.
Video Podcasts. Prev Article.
- Water supply and sewerage (McGraw-Hill series in water resources and environmental engineering)?
- Sexuality, Gender, and Religious Attendance | Wilcox | Fieldwork in Religion.
- Forest Decline and Ozone: A Comparison of Controlled Chamber and Field Experiments.
- The Power of Purpose: Find Meaning, Live Longer, Better (2nd Edition).
- Financial Statements Demystified: A Self-Teaching Guide!